Home Care & Support
We take pride in what we offer to our clients, D&J care services offer unique home care and support services to the elderly, with their own specific individual user-centered care and needs.
Our regularly trained staff provide assistance with daily living, allowing people to maintain independent and active lives. We provide care and support from a 30-minute visit through to live-in day and night care. Whether people are coming home from the hospital or in need of assistance due to mobility or health related issues, services can be tailored to meet each client’s unique needs.
Funding for services can be by assessment by local authorities, with the option of direct payments controlled by the receiver of services. Clients can also seek to fund their care privately.
We also provide the following services.
- Daily personal care, washing, and dressing as required.
- Home bathing assistance
- Housework assistance and shopping
- Assistance with getting out and in bed
- Medication prompting and assistance
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Help with rehabilitation to support independent living
- 24-hour Live-in care
- Sleep-in or Wake night support
Contact D&J Care Services to discuss your bespoke designed care to meet your daily care needs.